Harmony Engagement Ring - Blue Grey Sapphire
Final prices may vary depending on the type and quality of the chosen stones.
Designed with our delicate and strong signature band of combined beaded and engraved sparkling textures, the pear shaped blue/grey sapphire is set in a beautifully thin and smooth bezel surround. The beauty of the pear shape with it's harmonious curve, is evocative of the perfect connection.
- Prices starting at £3400 for a 1 carat pear shaped sapphire. Blue/grey sapphire shown here is approximately 2.5 carats.
- Band measures 2.2mm. Please note this is a wider band and bigger stone than our original Harmony Engagement ring.
- Available in 18ct yellow, rose and white gold. Platinum available upon request.
- If you’re not sure on size, we recommend K for small hand, M for a medium hand, O for a larger hand. A free resize is included with your purchase.
- If you would like a different colour or stone, please get in contact at email@example.com.
- Ring will be packaged in a ring box ready for gifting.
- All rings are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery with full tracking and insurance.
All of our designs can be adapted to suit your needs and wishes. Please email info@phoebecoleman for more information.
Hand made and hallmarked in London. This is a bespoke item, and made to order in four weeks. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Please note we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on custom sizes.
Our rings are made using British sizing which is alphabetical. The chart here is an approximate conversion for European, American and Japanese ring sizes. If you don't know your ring size, please have a jeweler measure you before you order. We can make you any ring size in our jewellery workshop, but please allow up to three weeks for a bespoke size. Please see below for details on how to order.
Would you like a midi ring, a pinky ring or just a different size from above? Select 'Custom' from the option menu to purchase your bespoke size. Email Maddy at firstname.lastname@example.org or add it to your notes at check out, with the size you would like, along with the name of the ring and we will send it to you within three weeks. It's that simple!
The fine jewellery collection including engagement and wedding rings are made to order and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. There are no refunds or exchanges on bespoke items, including the fine jewellery collection, engagement and wedding rings. If you need something delivered by a certain date please email us at email@example.com to check we can guarantee this before you buy. We use Royal Mail Special Delivery, which has an insurance value up to £2,500, which can be increased to £10,000.
London UK Customers:
We understand that sometimes you need something a little quicker. If this is the case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to courier your items to you for an additional charge.
If you are an International customer, please contact us before you buy, as we need to arrange the shipment based on your destination. The fine jewellery collection is not returnable or refundable.
There are no refunds or exchanges on bespoke items, including the fine jewellery collection, engagement and wedding rings. However, we are very happy to adjust the lengths of our necklaces, bracelets, or earrings or the size of our rings. There may be a charge for this, so please email us to enquire.