Coleman Design Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Phoebe Coleman is GDPR compliant and only works with Third Parties who are also GDPR compliant. This policy is effective from May 4th 2018.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We gather this information to allow us to process your orders and contact you with information regarding your order and to recommend any offers and products that may be of interest to you by email.
We may also collect:
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Phoebe Coleman customer service or Phoebe Coleman and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this website and individual pages on this website and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services that you have given us through surveys or market research.
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Process your orders.
- Provide and improve our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- Conduct market research.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Companies that help us get your orders to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies, this includes PayPal and Royal Mail.
- Professional service providers, such as advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business. This includes Mailchimp, Shopify and Livechat Inc.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights and safety of Phoebe Coleman or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We’ll hold on to your information as long as is needed to be able to provide the products/services to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting (customer services) and analysis. We may need to keep hold of some of your information in order to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, or enforce our terms and conditions.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data.
- The right to stop marketing messages, which you can do by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails. Or, whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or a question about your rights and information we hold about you, please contact us on email@example.com.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
The Phoebe Coleman website is hosted on a secure server using SSL technology to ensure that all payment transactions are completely secure. We use fraud checking systems as well as authentication processes before we fulfil your order. When you use our website, the secure server will encrypt all of the personal information you send us, including payment details, name and address. Encryption turns the information you enter into complex code, which is then securely transmitted. We take all reasonable measures to keep your personal information, order and payment details secure.
SALE OF BUSINESS
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.