We have partnered with Bare Minerals to bring you this fabulous prize!
Rules to enter:
1. Follow @phoebecoleman & @baremineralsuk on Instagram
2. Sign up to the Phoebe Coleman newsletter to be notified of the winners
3. Post a picture of your 'Favourite Kiss’, whether it’s with your partner, family member, friend, movie stars or an iconic couple, making sure you tag them (if they have an account)
4. Quote ‘I want to win the @phoebecoleman @baremineralsuk competition for #Kissmass’ using the hashtag #Phoebeskisses
The winner will receive an 18ct gold plated Gypsy Heart Bracelet, Fortune Teller Necklace and Darling Mini Heart studs, with a set of bareMinerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balms! Eight runners up will each receive one of the eight bareMinerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balms.
Competition ends at midnight on Tuesday 15th December 2015, and winners will be drawn at random. See below for Terms and Conditions.
#Phoebeskisses Instagram Competition with #BareMinerals.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- The prize for the winner is a Phoebe Coleman Gypsy Heart Bracelet, Phoebe Coleman Darling Mini Heart studs, a Phoebe Coleman Lucky Clover Necklace and the Bare Minerals Pop of Passion set of 8 lip glosses.
- 8 runners up will win a lipgloss from the collection. It is not possible to choose the colour, they will be randomly selected.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 14 years or over. Employees of Phoebe Coleman (the Promoter) in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 06.45 GMT on 23rd November 2015 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 15th December 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must follow both @phoebecoleman and @BareMinerals on Instagram, and sign up to the newsletter at phoebecoleman.com. The entrants must post on their own Instagram account their favourite kissing image and tag both @phoebecoleman and @bareminerals and include the hashtag ‘My Kiss to Win the @phoebecoleman @BareMinerals competition’
- The winner will be announced in the phoebecoleman.com newsletter close to Christmas, after the competition has closed.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Indecent images will not be considered.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner and runners up will be notified via the Phoebe Coleman newsletter by 18th December 2015. Winners must respond with a full UK postal address for their prize delivery within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If no response has been made during this time it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will organise and cover costs for postage or shipping of prizes using a tracked service.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.